Many companies provide a discount to their employees as a means to appreciate their efforts. Foot Locker, an American sportswear and footwear retailer, does the same. Foot Locker wants to employ people that are as excited about sportswear as their customers are! Best Discount Programs decided to take a look at why Foot Locker employees are also Foot Locker fans.
Why Foot Locker Employees Are Also Foot Locker Fans
Does the release of a new sneaker excite you? Do you enjoy describing the latest sportswear trends to friends and family? If you said yes, then take that talent and head over to Foot Locker.
If you take a look at Foot Locker’s career page, you will see they have a lot of positions to choose from. Career opportunities include:
- Local store jobs that comprise of the team member, shift leader, assistant manager, sales lead and store manager.
- Corporate jobs that comprise of:
- Buying and Planning
- Customer Service & Support
- E-commerce, Facilities and Maintenance
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Systems and Technology
- Investigation & Loss Prevention
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Real Estate and Development
Do you get an Employee Discount at Foot Locker?
Why yes, you do! Full and part-time sales associates, cashiers, and assistant managers get up to 30% off merchandise with a monthly cap of $500.
This discount is helpful for the staff in that they need to know the product. And when the product is more affordable and accessible, you as the employee can pass that knowledge to a customer. With a very generous discount, Foot Locker encourages employees be fans and promoters of the store.
How To Use Foot Locker Employees Discount
- Get an Employees Discount Code (EDC) using the Employee ID number as found on your Earning Statement.
- EDC is a one-time code promotion code that can be used for a special offer.
- With EDC, employees can use their discount on the Eastbay website.
- EDC is only valid for a month and cannot be used more than once
- Orders made through phone or catalogue cannot be done with EDC but can be used with online orders
You have five attempts verify your information. If your identity cannot be verified within those five attempts, you will be locked out of the online request form for a particular period of time.
Health Benefits for Foot Locker Employees
Now, available benefits differ depending on whether or not an employee is salary, hourly, or contract. This is just a general overview of some of the health benefits you can receive at Foot Locker.
- Life Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
Other Benefits for Foot Locker Employees
- 401(k) retirements plan
- Profit sharing
- Paid volunteer benefits
- Adoption assistance reimbursement plan
- Daycare flexible spending accounts
- Bonus pay benefits
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Sick leave
- Personal days
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Just so you know, benefits eligibility may vary based on the Foot Locker location.
Did You Know?
Foot Locker is the parent company of the following stores:
It’s also important to recognize the fact that Foot Locker was voted One Of the Best Places to Work in Retail. Between a hearty discount and useful benefits package, it’s easy to see why Foot Locker employees are also Foot Locker fans! So, if you have a passion for trending sportswear and consider yourself a people person, apply for a job at Foot Locker today.
Are you thinking about becoming a Foot Locker employee? Tell us your thoughts on your potential Foot Locker employee discount in the comments section below.