Many companies provide a discount to their employees to show their appreciation for their efforts. Foot Locker, an American sportswear and footwear retailer, does the same. Foot Locker wants to employ people that are as excited about sportswear as their customers are! Best Discount Programs decided to take a look at why Foot Locker employees are also Foot Locker fans.
Why Foot Locker Employees Are Also Foot Locker Fans
If you take a look at Foot Locker’s career page, you will see they have a lot of positions to choose from. Career opportunities include:
- Local store jobs that comprise of the team member, shift leader, assistant manager, sales lead and store manager.
- Corporate jobs that comprise of:
- Buying and Planning
- Customer Service & Support
- E-commerce, Facilities and Maintenance
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Systems and Technology
- Investigation & Loss Prevention
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Real Estate and Development
So, if the release of a new sneaker excites you or if you ‘re on top of the latest sportswear trends, you might find that a job at Foot Locker is a good fit for you.
Do you get an Employee Discount at Foot Locker?
Yes! Full and part-time sales associates, cashiers, and assistant managers get up to 30% off merchandise with a monthly cap of $500.
This discount is not only awesome but also beneficial. As a staff member, you need to know the product you are selling. And when the product is more affordable and accessible, you can pass that knowledge to your customers. With a very generous discount, Foot Locker encourages employees be fans and promoters of the store.
How To Use Foot Locker Employees Discount
- Get an Employees Discount Code (EDC) using the Employee ID number as found on your Earning Statement.
- EDC is a one-time code promotion code that can be used for a special offer.
- With EDC, employees can use their discount on the Eastbay website.
- EDC is only valid for a month and cannot be used more than once
- Orders made through phone or catalogue cannot be done with EDC but can be used with online orders
However, you only have five attempts to verify your information. If your identity cannot be verified within those five attempts, you will be locked out for a particular period of time.
Benefits for Foot Locker Employees
As a Foot Locker employee, you have access to health and financial benefits. It is important to note, available benefits differ depending on whether or not you are salary, hourly, or contract. Here is a general overview of some of the health benefits you can receive at Foot Locker.
- Life Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
Other Benefits for Foot Locker Employees
- 401(k) retirements plan
- Profit sharing
- Paid volunteer benefits
- Adoption assistance reimbursement plan
- Daycare flexible spending accounts
- Bonus pay benefits
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Sick leave
- Personal days
- Paid vacation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Just so you know, benefits eligibility may vary based on the Foot Locker location.
Did You Know?
Foot Locker is the parent company of the following stores:
It’s also important to recognize the fact that Foot Locker was voted One Of the Best Places to Work in Retail. Between a hearty discount and useful benefits package, it’s easy to see why Foot Locker employees are also Foot Locker fans! So, if you have a passion for trending sportswear and consider yourself a people person, apply for a job at Foot Locker today.
Are you thinking about becoming a Foot Locker employee? Tell us your thoughts on your potential Foot Locker employee discount in the comments section below.