There are plenty of restaurants that offer a senior discount, but are there any department stores that offer one? Kohl’s is a popular retail store that has a variety of departments to shop from. With over 1,000 store locations it’s easy to discover a Kohl’s nearest you. Whether you’re in need of a new handbag or would like to update your bed sheets, Best Discount Programs just had to ask, can you get a senior discount at Kohl’s?
Can you Get a Senior Discount at Kohl’s?
Why, yes you can! Every Wednesday, senior citizens can save 15% off their purchase. This discount cannot be redeemed online and is only available in stores.
How to Redeem
When it is time to check out, simply hand the cashier your ID card to verify your age. Then, watch the savings appear on the register when your total is tallied.
Some restrictions do apply:
- The offer can only be used on specific items and not all items.
- This discount cannot be used with other percentage-based savings.
- This discount cannot be used by another person and cannot be transferred.
- Additional offers like Yes2You Rewards and Kohl’s Cash will be applied before the senior discount.
- The Senior discount does not cover price adjustments on previous purchases, shipping fees or taxes.
Who qualifies for the senior discount?
Men and women over the age of 60 can take advantage of this discount.
Load up your cart and enjoy 15% off every Wednesday. Update your wardrobe, buy something for the grandkids, get a new kitchen appliance or slip into a new pair of shoes. Make shopping more fun when you utilize a senior discount at Kohl’s!
Do you know of another department store retailer that offers a senior discount? If so, let us know in the comments section below.