If you’re an active military member, life is busy! Between deployments, training events and other assignments, it often means less time spent with family and friends. Luckily, T-Mobile offers active military personnel and veterans a discount on their cell phone plan. If you’re a U.S. Military member and want to connect with your loved ones for less, Best Discount Programs wants to share the benefits of the T-Mobile ONE Military Plan.
The Benefits of the T-Mobile ONE Military Plan
T-Moblie has the latest smartphone devices, accessories, tablets, and more! Additionally, T-mobile offers an amazing plan called the T-Mobile ONE Military Plan. With this plan you get to enjoy:
- Unlimited data, calls and free SMS across the U.S.
- Mobile hotspot data
- Access to in-flight texting
- Free online streaming of songs and videos at DVD quality of 480p
- No surprise fees!
- Free Netflix
- A 20% discount on the purchase of your first line with autopay.
- A a 50% discount on 2 lines or more when you use autopay.
Moreover, activating this plan is a cinch and takes no time at all.
How to Get Started in 3 Steps
- Verify your military status within 45 days of initiation.
- Visit a nearby T-Mobile retail outlet or call the customer line on 1-800-T-Mobile.
- If you’re already a T-Mobile customer, update your membership by calling 611.
It is important to note that some restrictions do apply. For example:
- This offer is only available to all active members, retired personnel, veterans, members of the National Guard or Army Reserve.
- To get the discount, the military member must be the primary card holder.
What else does T-Mobile offer military families?
Besides helping military members save money, T-mobile is also active in the military community. Making a pledge to hire 10,000 veterans and spouses over the next few years, T-Mobile wants you to know that their doors are always open. If you’re wondering what’s available, you can search current openings or get in touch with a recruiter.
Furthermore, T-Mobile partners with a number of organizations dedicated to helping military personnel and veterans. To view partnerships and discover more about them, visit T-Mobile’s Responsibility page.
Do you participate in the T-Mobile One military plan? If so, how does it compare with other providers? Let us know in the comments section below.