Whether you’re decorating your 1-bedroom apartment or renovating your 6-bedroom house, get great bargains on home items at Wayfair. This online retailer has decor, furniture, fixtures, and more for every room of the house. Best Discount Programs wants to fill you in on how style meets savings at Wayfair.
What is Wayfair?
Wayfair.com started in 2002 as a website that just sold stereo racks and stands. Through research, planning, and some trial-and-error, it grew into the website it is today. At Wayfair, you can find everything from a new bed to holiday decorations to appliances!
Style Meets Savings at Wayfair
There are plenty of ways to save on new outdoor furniture, cooking utensils, mirrors and more if you’re Wayfair savvy. Here are 3 ways to save on all the items you need to make your house a home.
1. Shop Deals
Now, there’s not just one sale or clearance section available on Wayfair. There are multiple ways to save money.
- Visit Closeout deals to get the deepest discount possible on overstock and discontinued merchandise.
- Check out Daily Sales which provides a full list of current promotions. You can save up to 70% off limited time sales.
- Just because someone returned an item, doesn’t necessarily mean there’s anything wrong with it. Browse Open Box Deals and see how much you can save off returned items. Discounts range between 15% – 80% off!
2. MyWay Loyalty Program
Become a MyWay member and enjoy shopping even more! For just $29.99 a year you get to take pleasure in all the benefits this program has to offer. For example:
- Get Free Shipping on all your orders
- Enjoy Free 1-day shipping on eligible items
- Get special offers sent straight to your inbox
- Get 25% off assembly and delivery options with In-Home Services
3. Enroll in Wayfair Rewards
Sleek dressers and luxurious sofas are just a click away. Become a Wayfair credit card member and become automatically enrolled in Wayfair Rewards. Every time you use your card on a purchase at Wayfair or at any one other of their sister sites, you earn points. Points can be cashed in as Reward Dollars which save you money on future purchases.
Other Notable Wayfair Brands
As aforementioned, you can earn points for every dollar you spend at Wayfair or at any one of their sister sites. Each of these brands have their own unique personality. So, if one site doesn’t have what you’re looking for, you can still catch a great deal on what you need. Check out the Wayfair family of brands and expand your style.
In short, before you rush out of the house to buy a dining room set that will make your neighbors envious, visit Wayfair first to see what they have to offer. Even if you decide not to become a loyalty member or to participate in their rewards program, shipping is free when you spend $49 or more. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and browse rugs, modern chandeliers, changing tables and more!