Target is an upscale discount store that provides quality merchandise at affordable prices. At Target, you can shop online or at one of their 1,800+ store locations. While Target offers customers everything from televisions to toys, they also offer valuable benefits to their employees. With over 345,000 workers and counting, Best Discount Programs wants to fill you in on Target Employee Benefits.
Target Employee Benefits
Do you get a discount as a Target employee?
Yes! Known as a team member discount, you save 10% off your purchases. This discount can be used online or in-store. What’s more, spouses, partners, and eligible dependents are also able to use the 10% discount.
How to Use Your Target Employee Discount
1. Log into your Target.com account.
2. Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
3. Under promo codes, select enter a code.
4. Enter in your team member number and apply.
5. Proceed with checkout.
It’s so easy. Just present your team member discount card or team member badge at checkout and bring on the savings!
In order to receive the employee discount, you must pay using one of the following payment methods: Target DebitCard, Target Mastercard, Target Credit Card, Target Gift Card, Optum Health Bank HAS debit card, EBT and food stamp cards.
In addition to money saving discounts, employees get a number of financial, medical, and career benefits. To find out more, read on for all the details.
- Enjoy paid-time off which includes vacation, holidays, bereavement, and personal days.
- Take part in a 401k plan.
- If you’re a soon to be mom or dad, take parental leave.
- Get life insurance.
- Find out more about disability insurance (short-term and long-term).
- Contribute to a flexible spending account for healthcare or daycare.
- Make your dream a reality with Adoption Assistance.
- Protect yourself with Identity Theft Protection.
- Choose between two account-based medical plans.
- Enjoy Vision and Dental coverage.
- Have access to Team Member LifeResources which provides counseling and support.
- Get a free flu vaccination.
- Enroll in Rally and earn rewards and prizes.
- Save on prescriptions with Rx Savings Solutions.
- Relax and feel at ease with the Maternity Support Program.
- Eat healthy and save money! Get 20% off wholesome fruits and vegetables (frozen or fresh).
- Leadership development
- Education assistance
- Coaching and mentorship opportunities
In conclusion, before shopping at your local Target, think about submitting your resume. Since Target offers a ton of discounts and benefits, it’s easy to see why they have received so many awards. Visit Target’s career page to view current opportunities. You can search for an opening at a local store, in the corporate office, at a distribution center.
Have you or someone you know ever worked at Target? Let us know if we missed any Target employee benefits in the comments section below!