If you have a flair for fashion and enjoy working with the public, consider a job at Old Navy. While Old Navy falls under the umbrella of GAP family brands, they are a retail giant in and of itself. Besides offering stylish clothes and accessories to men and women of all ages, Old Navy has plenty to offer. If you’re in search if a new job, Best Discount Programs did the groundwork for you on Old Navy employee discounts and benefits.
Old Navy Employee Discounts and Benefits
Let’s cut straight to the chase and talk discounts! As an employee, save up to 50% off regularly priced items at Old Navy as well as other Gap-owned stores like Gap and Banana Republic. Save up to 30% off merchandise at the outlet and get 25% off select items at Athleta. This fantastic discount is available in the United States and in Canada.
Besides getting a discount, you also have to consider the other benefits. Things like money, healthcare, and insurance don’t just grow on trees. Sadly, living off of jeans that fit perfectly and an adorable top just isn’t realistic. Here is a quick breakdown of the financial and health benefits of being an Old Navy employee.
- 401k retirement savings account.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Paid time off for vacation, personal time, and sick days.
- Leave of Absence program is available.
- Paid sick leave to cater to health issues.
- 7 paid holidays
- Community discounts with travel companies, automobile sharing programs, cellular carriers and theme parks.
- 5 volunteer hours are granted every month at a charity organization of your choice.
- Charity donation match
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Get access to care providers through Bright Horizon.
- With Wageworks administration, take public transit without paying immediately. Cost withdrawal is done with automatic pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Video chat with doctors and talk about health issues at discounted rates.
- Enroll in medical, dental and vision plans.
- Life insurance program
- Disability insurance program
- One-on-one interactive counseling programs are available.
- Take advantage of a Weight Watchers discount and reimbursement on fitness programs.
Just to review, as an Old Navy employee you save up to 50% off merchandise and have access to a wide variety of benefits that help you pay your bills and keep you healthy. In addition to all of that, Old Navy has won some major awards and is regarded as an excellent place to work. They came in 13th on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail and was recognized by the Human Rights Campaign for being one of the Best Places to Work. With so many exciting perks and welcoming company culture, it’s easy to start a new career with Old Navy.
Have you ever worked at Old Navy and taken advantage of their benefits? We want to hear from you in the comments section below.