There are a large number of companies that offer employees delightful discounts. GameStop can be added to that list. GameStop believes that employees contribute to the overall success of the brand. Because of these contributions, employees deserve a little more than just a paycheck. Best Discount Programs took a look into what you get with a GameStop employee discount.
What You Get with Your GameStop Employee Discount
GameStop employees get up to 15% off most merchandise. The following items are not eligible for the discount: newly acquired video game systems, downloadable content, new tablets, Point cards, gift cards and other select accessories. Active employees with a pay check stub, GameStop discount card, and those who can verify their eligibility status on their phone alongside a valid ID can receive the discount.
Employees who want a discount in-store can check http://www.gamestop.com/stores to get a list of the nearby locations.
Employees who want to apply their discount online can visit www.gamestop.com/employee and create an account or log in if one has been previously created. To redeem, input your employee number together with your last name. Afterwards, you will receive a code. Use the code during checkout to score that sweet employee savings.
Other Benefits to Working at GameStop
- The Employee Assistance Program is available to help reduce employees stress. EAP also helps out with legal services, child and elder assistance, planning and daily activities, and identity theft recovery.
- Full-time employees can get up to 75% off tuition fees when getting a degree.
- Paid Time Off
- Enroll in a 401k Retirement Savings account with up to 4% employer’s match.
- Do you take the bus or train to work? Participate in the Commuter Benefits Program which allows you to pay for your transportation passes with automatic pre-tax payroll withdrawals.
- Get up to $5000 adoption assistance for Spring Mobile and Simply Mac Employees
- With Indirect Mobility Offer from AT&T, employees get up to 57% off phone bills.
- Dental Plan (covers up to 100% preventive dental care)
- Tax-free health care spending account
- Health Insurance
- Vision Assistance Program
- Maternity Assistance Program
- Disability Coverage
Now that you know what you get with a GameStop employee discount, go on and stop in one of their 7,200 stores across 14 countries. If you’re interested in becoming a GameStop employee, visit a store near you or apply online. Potential areas of employment include Retail Staff, Corporate, Distribution, or Internship opportunities.
Do you work at GameStop? What’s your favorite thing about working there? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.