Finding out the details of your granddaughter’s birthday or making plans with someone coming into town is a whole lot easier when you can connect with friends and family members without issue. Whether you are calling on the phone, sending a text message or writing an email, having a reliable service is key. One such company that takes it upon themselves to make this kind of service available is AT&T. AT&T is a multinational telecommunications provider that has been around for over 30 years. If you’re in search of a cell phone provider and are over the age of 50, here is how you can get a discount at AT&T with AARP.
How to Get a Discount at AT&T with AARP in 6 Easy Steps
- If you’re not an AARP member already, sign-up to receive discounts and helpful information. Membership terms range from 1-year, 3-year, or 5-year. You can also set it up so your membership never expires with automatic renewal.
- If you are already an AARP member but let your membership expire, renew it so you can save money on dining out, shopping, travel and more!
- Once you’re a member you can access savings galore with your AARP card. You can have the card sent to you in the mail, print the card at home, or download the AARP Now app for a digital version.
- Start shopping at AT&T once you have your membership card. You can shop online or in-store.
- Shop Online: While browsing the AARP member page, click on Learn More to login to your account and enroll to get the AT&T discount.
- Visit a Store: Drop by an AT&T location nearest you and let a store associate know you are an AARP member. Present your AARP card to verify your eligibility.
What About the Discount?
- AARP members get 10% off their monthly bill on qualifying wireless plans.
- AARP members save 15% on select accessories.
- As an added bonus, members can take advantage of AT&T Mobile Security which stops unwanted calls and notifies you of any suspicious activity.
With memberships starting at $12 a year, not only can you get a discount on your AT&T with AARP you can also enjoy savings at a plethora of other retailers. Visit Best Discount Programs AARP page to read more about all the places you can save with your membership.